A brief overview of the Nanolab's available equipment after the tour Oct. 19 2019 w/ HT, Sig & Johannes that Brynjar from Timini Labs kindly gave us!
[A] : Available for student use
nothing : maybe not
- Graphene Square TCVD-D100CA, 4'' Quartz furnace LPCVD for carbon allotrope growth
- ~1,100℃ Process temp
- Optimized for graphene, CNT, h-BN and TMDC growth
- Ultratech Savannah G2 Fully integrated ALD-in-a-box.
- Cressington 208C Thermal Carbon Evaporator
- [A] Cressington 208HR 5-source sputter coater
- Cressington 308R Dual Sputtering/Thermal Evaporator
- TPT HB05 Bonder
- Wedge, Ball, Bump & Ribbon Bonder
- Fully motorized
- Hitachi S5500 FESEM
- 2.000.000x Mag.
- Reinshaw inVia Confocal Raman Optical Microscope
- Helios NanoLab DualBeam 600 SEM/FIB
- Helios G4 UX (S)TEM / APT
- Hitachi TM3000 SEM
- [A] JEOL JSM-6480LV SEM, Timini Labs' sin egen sem.
- Nanosurf Naiostm AFM/STM
- Elionix ELS-G100 direct write E-Beam system
- Horrifyingly expensive
- 6nm FS, 1cm^2 /20h write speed at 30nm
- [A] Disco DAD3220 CNC Dicing Saw
- [A] Dynatex DX-III Scriber/Breaker
- Dry/Wet etching sections (did not see)
- Oxford Instruments Ionfab 300Plus IBE/RIBE Ion Beam etch